Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Anonymous Insider

HELLO EVERYONE !!

Hello Everyone !! I was wondering if I would be getting my August box if I just subscribed like 3 days ago???

Re: HELLO EVERYONE !!

Hi @Mcakes - PLAY! Team here! Just letting you know that if you subscribed before August 15th, you will receive the August box. Hope that helps! 

xo

Team PLAY!

Hi @Anonymous!

This is what I found by going to the Play! FAQ section:

PAYMENT

Q: When will I be billed for my subscription?

You will be charged the monthly fee and applicable sales tax for your recurring subscription between the first and fifth of each month, except in some instances, when you order between the first and the fifteenth day of a month, and we are able to ship your first box during the month in which you sign up. In that event, you will be charged the monthly fee and applicable sales tax for your first month’s box on or about the sixteenth of the month, after which, standard billing will resume. For example, if you sign up on January 5 and we have inventory to make January your first box, you will be charged for the January box on or about January 16. You will be charged for the February box on or about February 1 – February 5. If we are unable to complete a charge we may retry at a different time that month.

http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

TLDR if they have the inventory you will be getting this box. 

Anonymous Insider

Would you happen to know when it would be coming?? Sorry for all these questions this is my first time doing this 

Q: When will I receive my box?

A: All PLAY! by SEPHORA boxes will arrive within a three to five day period around the 20th of every month. You will receive an email when your box ships, so you can track it to your doorstep.

Got this from the same FAQ page.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you very much!! That was very helpful.....

@Mcakes

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing