Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Group to swap Play items

Hey if anyone likes to swap/sell their play items or other beauty subscription items and are on Facebook join "Ipsy/Birchbox/Sample Swap". It's the big group with almost 31k members in there.

Re: Group to swap Play items

This is awesome! I just requested to join. Sounds super useful! I have a ton of samples I won't use.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Group to swap Play items

Is this a private invite only site à la My Subscription Addiction? I feel there's a bit more accountability and honesty associated with members only swap sites. @coley80 have you been a member long? What's the process like for multi swaps to cut down on shipping costs?

Re: RE: Group to swap Play items

It's a closed Facebook group.  I have done hundreds of swaps/bought things/sold items.  Been there for over 2 yrs.  I admin the group.  Anyone who doesn't send swap items gets booted and blocked from group.  Have safe swappers list. 

Should we just click "join group" or do we need to reques...

Should we just click "join group" or do we need to request an invitation? Thanks again for making this information available!

I like the thought of this thread! I get a lot of Play!,...

I like the thought of this thread! I get a lot of Play!, Ipsy, and similar products that I can't use and would rather trade them than let them go to waste.

RE: Group to swap Play items

@JayQ saw your post about the coconut oil thought maybe you could check here?

Re: RE: Group to swap Play items

Thanks for thinking of me lovely! I'll check it out! 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing