cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

2018-xx-xx-play-luxe-vol-1-community-teaser-thread-handoff (1).jpg

The latest PLAY! LUXE box is launching exclusively on the Sephora app for 24 hours starting July 17. Don’t miss out!

Which luxed out brands do YOU hope to see?

Re: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

I'm cool with the bag, its pretty cute. The products are things I use so I can see $25 of benefit but, barely. I really wish they would have thrown in a surprise item just to make me feel like there was a bonus to buying the bag.

Overall, I'm a little disappointed. There was nothing that "wow'd". The cards must have been expensive to make but they are a COMPLETE WASTE of paper and money. I would have even rather have gotten a foil packet. We are all online and can just as easily see the products there.

Ill probably just shop the Rewards Bazaar from now on.

RE: Re: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

I wasn’t impressed. The perfume hardly has a smell and the SK cream sample is smaller than my pinky fingernail. I would have loved a different color of liquid lip, but Sephora seems to want everybody to wear bright red liquid lips. It seems to be just another $10 box of small sample stuff, but with big name, overpriced brands. The bag is nice.

I was hoping the cards would have been more like the ones...

I was hoping the cards would have been more like the ones in the Play Smarts box with tips and look ideas on the back. I could have used that much more than some punny quotes. Also, while I will use everything, I am rather tired on mascara and red lip samples.

I agree wish they let us chose the lip color to a berry o...

I agree wish they let us chose the lip color to a berry or nude cause I dont wear red.

@SaraL89Agree with you about the cards. They were lovely but I'll just be recycling them because there's no reason to keep them. One thing I did appreciate was the slightly larger perfume sample size, so I can get more than five spritzes out of it.   

its my first year buying at Sephora, so the lux bag play it’s once a year?

🌼

yes, but they are supposed to be coming out with a luxe s...

yes, but they are supposed to be coming out with a luxe subscription based box a month for 20/25 dollars I believe. not quite sure because it's confusing. you can Google "sephora past luxe boxes" and see what they put out once a year. Last year they released volume 1 and 2 at the same time, got orders mixed in shipping and had to credit everyone.....not sure when volume 2 is coming,but most likely soon.

when will volume 2 be coming out?!?!

RE: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

I have waited all year for this. I am rouge and Play. I did not receive the email! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

I didn’t either I’m so mad!

I never recieved an email either I just knew about it cau...

I never recieved an email either I just knew about it cause I had went on the sephora app the day before it launched.

How come I was not notified about the luxe box? I missed out on buying this because no email or notification. Im a VIB member and have the app on my phone...im super dissapointed because Sephora emails me about everything but this! 

RE: Re: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

I wasn’t notified either. I ended up seeing it posted in a beauty group, but thank god I held off on buying it anyways. That’s not worth $20.

I just want to say what great customer service Sephora has I had my LAMER item missing from my luxe bag and I called them and they are sending me a replacement bag. I'm shook. The woman that helped me was nice and helpful. Thank you Sephora

I was very disappointed to get only half of the product in the bottle!! I’m happy I try but what we paid I wish it as filled

They only gave me 5 bucks credit! I’m hoping for 100 more points because that’s more the 5 bucks but I am grateful that they took the time to try and make the situation better! Mine is half way! I am just upset that there’s only 2 ml not 5ml! I have the worse luck!!

I try to make the best of it because I did use 100 pts to purchase the gold VSL primer!! But how do I always get a damaged item... but I love Sephora and it’s fine... I’m just asking for 100 more points so I can save up for next month Birthday haul!! Thanks for taking the time ti heat me out....

Mine did not come like that it was filled to the top I wo...

Mine did not come like that it was filled to the top I would call customer service. I had my LA MER item missing from my bag and they are sending me a replacement. Great customer service.

hmm, that one looks kinda iffy anyway....it's got too muc...

hmm, that one looks kinda iffy anyway....it's got too much gold flecks in it, as it's supposed to be clear with just specks of gold flakes in it...and of course it's supposed to be filled

Re: RE: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

Completely agree! I received my bag yesterday and I couldn’t believe they wasted resources and poop on the environment again with the card (this is not the 1st or 2nd time I received these type of cards from Sephora).  I feel guilty enough about all the plastic packaging (I recycle whatever I can), but even though the cards are recyclable, they’re just not necessary. 

As for for the products, I’m kinda meh....they are brands I use, but barely more than samples you get from department stores.

testing