cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

2018-xx-xx-play-luxe-vol-1-community-teaser-thread-handoff (1).jpg

The latest PLAY! LUXE box is launching exclusively on the Sephora app for 24 hours starting July 17. Donโ€™t miss out!

Which luxed out brands do YOU hope to see?

Re: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

Why canada is excluded? Please we Canadians want to try as well 

I am in the app, but I cannot find this. It is still July 17th, so it should be somewhere. Can anyone help?

Check your home page thats where I saw it on the app. Hop...

Check your home page thats where I saw it on the app. Hope you find it

Does anyone know if you can return it if you are not completely satisfied by the products inside? I don't know if it is counted as a regular product or still a subscription.  

i did return one of those boxes before when i did not like it. this is not a subscription box but a regular sephora purchase so i was told i could return it

@ZiYuH wrote:

Does anyone know if you can return it if you are not completely satisfied by the products inside? I don't know if it is counted as a regular product or still a subscription.  

RE: Re: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

@ZiYuH I donโ€™t think itโ€™s eligible for returns like other Sephora products.

I just love all these different play boxes!! the bag looks so cute! perfect for the beauty addict like myself! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I feel the same way ๐Ÿ˜Š

I feel the same way ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ordered mine! I was so hyped up about it when I accidentally fell asleep waiting my boyfriend woke me up to order it! What a sweetheart! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

RE: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

Based off the photo, it appears the Guerlain product is the Lโ€™Or primer. The La Mer maybe their eye cream and the SK-II may be the R.N.A moisturizer.

Is it just a card with a little lip product on it or an actual mini lip?

They should be deluxe samples all of the products

They should be deluxe samples all of the products

This South Jersey girl just purchased my first Luxe box! Iโ€™m super excited and so happy they finally answered our question! Yay!!

I just bought mine!!!!

I just placed my order since I've never tried any of the brands included in the luxe box which is valued at $110.

Itโ€™s so worth it!! 

๐Ÿ”ฅIt's live now for all of you wanting to know๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’–

Is it just me or do the brands included in this box seem almost identical to their first Luxe Box ???? Hmm

I know! The Giorgio Armani, YSL, Guerlain, SKII, La Mer and Atelier brands are from the previous limited edition boxes... wish there are some other luxe brand featured

Iโ€™m betting itโ€™s an error in the post and they just reposted the exact item description as the last luxe box. I doubt they would have a truly identical box repeat, literally the exact same brands and type of products of each brand as last.

Are they actual mini size samples or just small cards with a little product on it as they did with the Guerlain and Giorgio Armani?

1 Reply
testing