cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

2018-xx-xx-play-luxe-vol-1-community-teaser-thread-handoff (1).jpg

The latest PLAY! LUXE box is launching exclusively on the Sephora app for 24 hours starting July 17. Don’t miss out!

Which luxed out brands do YOU hope to see?

Re: RE: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

What is that photo from?

RE: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

Sure hope so!

I was excited for the Box until I saw the brand repeats. Nothing new & exciting here :/.

Just kidding it’s live 😅

Something tells me it’ll post around 8-10 A.M. pst. They’ve had other things post in that timeframe but don’t quote me haha

This is exactly why I stopped shopping at Sephora, outside of the subscription box. Their customer service is really lacking. I will gladly go to Ulta for my beauty needs or shop online. Everyone else is upfront about when sales start. If you recall, they pulled this same stunt on a much larger scale, for black friday and cyber monday. They didn't release the ads or the time that the sales started. Well, I'm off to bed. I suffer from many health conditions, narcolepsy included, so I shouldn't have stayed up until 2 am waiting on a box to go live, especially from a company that's notorious for not communicating with customers.

if it's only available for a 24 hour period, it should be been up and running already. I've waited all year for this. is it open to everyone or just vib rouge?

it just went live 15 mins ago😁

it just went live 15 mins ago😁

would be nice to have a time and link posted to where to buy it at....

it just went live 17 mins ago😁

it just went live 17 mins ago😁

I was stalking around and was able to get it :) thank you...

I was stalking around and was able to get it 🙂 thank you very much for the update! ! by chance, does anyone know about volume 2?!
Anonymous Insider

So where can I find it when it actually loads on the app?

none of us know.

none of us know.

RE: none of us know.

It’s live now. Just open the app and it’s right there.

when is this going to go live? It's 1 am here. I can't stay up all night waiting. I guessed that it would go live at midnight, but I can't even find it on the app. Sephora, this is what bothers me about you. You are purposely vague.

Sephora is PST I think so midnight PST is 3 am for me. It just depends on what time zone you’re in.

in my area in the app, things like the 'weekly wow" don't...

in my area in the app, things like the 'weekly wow" don't post until around 6am ish, and it's 135pm my 2ay right now...I'm wondering if that's when....you would think they would post it...last year it was open to rouge first the day before, then everyone else....this year they don't care lol

Why hasn’t it loaded to the app yet?

How can I buy it ?

same!

same!

Hi everyone! Here is a link for more information on this box! It costs $25. https://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2018/07/play-by-sephora-play-luxe-box-coming-soon.html

testing