Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

First dark lipstick that has ever looked good on me!

Just got my first Play box! I was initially disappointed receiving a dark lipstick as they normally don’t look good on me. But I was pleasantly surprised. By how it looked on me. And now it was easy to apply, how it felt on my lips, and how I may have found a lipstick I like. (Shocker for someone like me.) That’s what I love about Sephora. Their samples can pull me out of my comfort zone and have me try looks and products I otherwise never would have. I love it! The lipstick and eyeshadow in this box will be perfect for the live Rocky Horror Picture Show we are going to in October! I doubt I’ll use the eyeliner that was included. I’ve yet to have anyone apply eyeliner on me that I didn’t think aged me or just didn’t look flattering or good. So may give to a friend. Otherwise not a bad first box.

I think the color looks good on you too. I like the play...

I think the color looks good on you too. I like the play box for your same reasons. Makes you try things you normally wouldn't 🙂

RE: I think the color looks good on you too. I like the play...

Thank you so much!! ❤️

Re: First dark lipstick that has ever looked good on me!

@astrogirlbunny - looks great on you! So happy to hear you were able to discovery something new. That's what we're all about 🙂 

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

RE: Re: First dark lipstick that has ever looked good on me!

Thanks! : )
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
testing