Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

First Time Subscription of Sephora Play! Turned out to be heart breaking

This was the very first time ever i subscribed to sephora play! was so excited to recieve it. but it turns out that my becca highlighter was totally broken which effected the other products in the bag too. all other products were covered in highlighter remains which is seriously really disappointing and heartbreaking. After this I'm surely not looking forward to August anymore.

Re: First Time Subscription of Sephora Play! Turned out to be heart breaking

I have to say that around a year ago, many subscribers, including myself, received broken Becca highlighters in their Play box.  If you contact them, you will most likely receive 50 points credit.  The bigger concern here, though, is whether this is from that year old batch of broken Becca highlighters...  😮

Re: First Time Subscription of Sephora Play! Turned out to be heart breaking

Hi @sun18 ,

I am so sorry to see this! I see that another MOD reached out to assist you further. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

First Time Subscription of Sephora Play! Turned out to be heart breaking

Did you contact CS? I had a Play! box a few years ago arrive with a broken sample that spilled onto other items and they sent me a replacement box. The items were different from my first box, but I was still happy to receive a replacement.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing