Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

February's Play Box

Still haven't received my Play Box for February.  Does this happen often?- cuz if so, I'll go to a different monthly subscription service!

Re: February's Play Box

Hi @pheebsla@stylishstyler, and @Darcy0915,

All of our PLAY! boxes arrive within a three to five day period around the 20th of the month. If you do not receive your PLAY! box by the 25th, please feel free to private message me so I can assist. Thank you. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

RE: February's Play Box

It’s not late. They come the third week of the month!!! Read the description for the subscription when you signed up. It states everything there!

This will be my 2nd box. First box came on time, i have not received this months and tracking says it will be the 25th. I’m disappointed as well. If it continues, i will cancel.

I’ve spoken to customer service twice now about this exact issue. The first tracking number kept saying it was still at the distribution center. Upon calling, they cancelled that order and did expedited shipping for a new box. That order still said it was processing, so I called again today. I was assured I would receive a tracking number within the next 24 hours. Instead, I received an email saying they ran out of the boxes! This was my first month on the subscription and so far I am very disappointed.

February's Play Box

I was wondering that too! Haven't gotten mine either yet.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing