Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

February PlayBox...damaged products

Two lipsticks, both broken.  Two products that I’ve received in past boxes.  This used to be fun and something to look forward to each month.  Anyone else disappointed??

Re: February PlayBox...damaged products

Hi @fabulous64,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll be sending you a PM in regards to this.

Also, @varose, if your lipsticks arrive damaged, please private message me so I can assist. Thank you. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

I know you are so sweet, but when will Play! Listen? I havnt heard a single comment about the lipstick making it to their home alive. 

Add me to the list: Sephora Rebel Chic lipstick arrived clunking around in its container, completely loose. Prospects of wedging it in there so it would be usable are slim, as the wedging would likely damage the lippie. Bummed, as I can't even give this away to anyone in this condition. Rethinking PLAY now...

Hi @varose,

Thank you for sending me a PM! I responded to it a few minutes ago. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Yeah, I'm with you. I'm sick of red lipsticks, black mascara, and black eye liner--I don't use any of these things. I'm not convinced the profile has any impact on the products received. Repeats are showing up more and more often. I've been debating cancelling for a few months now. This may be the month that convinces me--particularly if the lippies are broken as for everyone else (I'm slated to receive the two! Sephora lip products...<sigh>)

I also had broken products in Feb!  But the worst part is - SO. MUCH. RED. LIPSTICK.  I do not use red lipstick!!  They go straight into the trash.  Ditto for dry shampoo.  I wish the profiles could be more specific to avoid this.

Hi @lindsaybluedevil,

Oh no! I'm sorry about this. I'll be sending you a PM shortly to assist. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing