Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

February Play!

I have canceled all subscriptions except Play and I am close to canceling this one. I have no idea how to update my profile so I stop getting red lipstick every time lipstick is offed. I don’t wear lipstick and you can opt out of it but neutrals would be the way to go and the colors they choose for me in no way go with my complexion or preferences. I get reds or horrific dayglow pinks. Like pepto pink on high beam. I love the skincare, I love I don’t get repeat products like I did with other boxes. I know I am being petty but I can’t even give the lipsticks away anymore.

Re: February Play!

Hi @kjb65,

You can update your PLAY! profile/questionnaire by clicking your account, under Account Information, please click Subscriptions, under Subscriptions, you should see PLAY! by Sephora, then you can click "Complete your PLAY! profile". Please feel free to private message me if you have any questions. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

RE: Re: February Play!

Sorry, my fault. When I said I have no idea how to update my profile so I stop getting these colors - I meant I have updated it 5 times already and nothing changes. Same horrible colors.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing