Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Feb play box wrong items

I didn’t receive what is reflecting on my app for this months play box. I was supposed to get the milk blur stick, the wonder eye masks, bite lipstick, caudaile sorbet moisturizer, fresh rose face mask, Stella McCarthy sample perfume. I instead got what’s in the pic..

Re: Feb play box wrong items

I dont want to be a parth pooper but , I liked my last few PLAY! Samples. Ones I cant use  my daughter in law, or mother can..I throw the ones I dont want in a box and every now and then  I separate them into 2 boxes. My mom, uses certain items and my 26 yr old daughter in law loves the red lipsticks!  Black eye liners...and a few other things I might get but not my age or skin type..I do understand, you pay each month and want to use all your samples.  I get 6 beauty box subs a month and  1, isnt impressing me much lately...not sephora PLAY!  I wont mention the brand but, I been subscribing 4 yrs and may cancel that one. I do understand, the disappointment tho.  March 2019 PLAY!March 2019 PLAY!My 2 favsMy 2 favs

Yeah! That's annoying, I also got all of those items

@guera08 wrote:
I didn’t receive what is reflecting on my app for this months play box. I was supposed to get the milk blur stick, the wonder eye masks, bite lipstick, caudaile sorbet moisturizer, fresh rose face mask, Stella McCarthy sample perfume. I instead got what’s in the pic..

Yes!!! Why give us a sneak peak and then send different items??? It's stupid.

Anonymous Insider

I hope I dont get the Stella perfume...Rose?? Are you kidding me?? I wish Play asked for some preferences!

I had the same problem. I called and complained and they said the only thing they could do was add 100 points to my account. I took it because I figured it was better than nothing.

I was soooooo mad when I opened my box and did not have what was advertised at all. This is ridiculous. I’m seriously probably going to cancel after this. I’m over it.

It happened the same to me, I got the same box as you and were supposed to get with different products.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Feb play box wrong items

Same!!!! I am not happy for a second about it either bc i would have MUCH rather had what is shown in their list. I’m super pissed.

I hope I get what you got! My email says I got the sane things you were supposed to get, but I've already gotten them all! I havent eve

@@era08t moisturizer, fresh rose face mask, Stella McCarthy sample perfume. I instead got what’s in the pic..

n been a member a year and it wouldn't be the first time i got repeats. I'm about to cancel. 

UnidentifieUnidentifieUnidentifieUnidentifieUnidentifie

I was also supposed to get what your current box had, and got the exact items as you. I'm happy my box, but I was wondering why the same thing happened last month. Evidently it's happening to alot of people. Calm down ladies I'm sure they just had alot of leftovers from last year that they obviously needed to get rid of, I'm sure it won't be like that all year. 

It’s always like this! I’ve been with PLAY for a while and they are constantly repeating products. 

Anonymous Insider

I have't received my box yet, but I would like to get what you got!

Feb play box wrong items

I'm supposed to get your same box, I hope mine isn't wrong but I get the feeling it will be... and the box I'm supposed to get, 2 of the samples are repeats so I think I may cancel....

My items are completely different from yours, but they are all wrong too.  Foundation that is way too dark, and other items not supposed to be in the box.  Maybe I will cancel this month but I keep wanting to give them another try!!!!

Feb play box wrong items

oh shucks, I hope I get that blur stick it looked dope!

OMG. I got what you did and was supposed to get what you were to get. This is the second month in a row. What's going on?

Same here the last two months I have received the wrong items, in addition. My January box contained some duplicates from December.  I am seriously considering cancelling and signing up for  Ipsy instead.  Annoyed.

Ipsy isn't that bad actually. I've been with them for 2 years. They have a lot of Tarte, the Balm, Smashbox, etc. I found Elizabeth Mott, WhatUp Beaches bronzer through an ISPY sample and it's not my Go To Bronzer. I have very pale skin and it really makes me look naturally tan. Amazing stuff. So I suggest try IPSY, you may like it. I just joined PLAY so we will see how I like the Sephora stuff. 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Feb play box wrong items

Ipsy SUCKS. I had them for like 7 months and totally hated it. Just wanted to say. I get this has been disappointing and I’m not happy with this month either, but you will hate Ipsy. You get maybe one brand name product a month and a ton of garbage. Stuff like chapstick lol not even lying. You’d hate it. I sure did.

I got the exact same box you did.  I was looking at the email of what should have come and didn't get what was shown either🤔

27 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • March 2019 PLAY!
  • My 2 favs
testing