From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Does anyone else hate the overload in skin care products from play?

I have oily to combo skin so I try to stick to a simple same skin routine, I really dislike getting skin care products and rather get hair or make up products since I cant ever really use the skin care without breaking out from switch up my routine.

Re: Does anyone else hate the overload in skin care products from play?

No, for goodness sake. It's a 10 dollar fee for a generous amount of deluxe samples that are fun to try out! Quit complaining girl, or go to Ulta - LOL!

No. I find the samples last about 6 weeks -6 months, whic...

No. I find the samples last about 6 weeks -6 months, which is plenty of time to test. I have tried and liked several things, and am working out what I like best to cope with seasonal changes. I also like the color cosmetics and hair products. I generally like the variety.

RE: Does anyone else hate the overload in skin care products from play?

I kinda love it I subscribe to a few others so I look forward to getting the skincare Sephora is the only subscription that gives me mostly

You could always use as a stocking stuffer or gift.

That's a really good idea 👍

That's a really good idea 👍

I always throw any skincare items that I receive- which is frustrating because I'm throwing away money. I have very sensitive skin and it's very hard to throw something new into the routine without throwing my skin out of whack! Everyone's skin has a purging phase with a new product. (Unless you're blessed with great skin) But the samples don't last long enough to know if they're working. They last just enough to make me break out and then they're gone. Bummer.

Re: Does anyone else hate the overload in skin care products from play?

I can definitely understand how you feel about that. I really like all the skin care, as I don't wear a lot of makeup. Perhaps, Play will see all of our comments and begin to think about a little more customizing - like you say 'pass' to skin care items and I say 'pass' to anything to do with brows. Glad you have a skin care routine that is working for you - it can be hard to find!

I love it ! It's not drugstore skin care and helps for the makeup to look flawless

Love skin care and always very happy to get some of Sephora's quality selection!
Anonymous Insider

Same I have very sensitive rosacea and acne prone so I can't deter from my routine
Anonymous Insider

I absolutely love skincare so I don't mind it at all

I absolutely love skincare so I don't mind it at all
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing