Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Disappointment! Please change products๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

So I receive my September box and again I receive the same products. The belife cream is almost in every box!! now its 4th one ... and I'm pretty sure there was even more. Sephora play I'm begging you there are so many companies and different products you can put in the Box! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ please switch to something else or I have to say... I'm going to stop subscribing my box because this all experience with the Beauty Box is to try every month something different not the same thing. Sorryyy...

Re: Disappointment! Please change products๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

I'm at the same point I have received this product at least 4 times maybe more. It's getting old seeming that not only is this a repeat, but 3 or more of the products I got this month I've gotten in the past and haven't even finished using them yet as I keep getting them over and over. I've been trying to give them a chance to change this, but I think I'm going to cancel my subscription and find another beauty subscription. 

I'm doing allure box or boxycharm... they little bit more...

I'm doing allure box or boxycharm... they little bit more $ but u getting at least new products and even full size product. it's worth it.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing