Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Did any one get exactly what Sephora promised for January 2019 Play box and what date did you get it?

So many people got different items/ and or delayed box. I am just curious if anyone out there got the promised items. Thank you.

Did any one get exactly what Sephora promised for January 2019 Play box and what date did you get it?

I still haven't got my box. according to the tracking number it's still just a label created and that's been since the 11th.

RE: Did any one get exactly what Sephora promised for January 2019 Play box and what date did you get it?

I got my box today 1/23 (was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but there was an issue at the post office and they sent it with the wrong carrier). I got everything promised in my box: Beauty Blender Cleanser in black, Four Sigmatic golden latte mushroom mix x3, Laneige sleeping mask, Sunday Riley CEO rapid flash brightening serum, Bite lip crayon in Glace, and a Bite lip mask foil. Hope this helps!! -Sheila

Re: RE: Did any one get exactly what Sephora promised for January 2019 Play box and what date did you get it?

Thank you for sharing your box! I also received my box yesterday and was somewhat different from yours.

I received Smashbox photo finish primer water, Laneign water sleeping mask, HUM nutrition daily cleanse clear skin (BTW, those pills are horse pills!!), Bite Beauty lip crayon, and Marajo nourishing cleaning creme.

I actually have cancelled my Sephora Play box subscription after seeing some many negative reviews. In the mean time I am also waiting for my Allure beauty box to arrive. I would like to compare the boxes and maybe subscribe again with Sephora in the soon future. I have enjoyed shopping on Sephora and will keep buying products here.  The Play box does give me a chance to try something that I would never try.  And I also like the groups here that people can exchange their different point of views!

I got some gross mushroom drink that I will never use in mine. such a waste. I wanted makeup not things you consume. 😕

Re: Did any one get exactly what Sephora promised for January 2019 Play box and what date did you...

@danimx17,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about the item that you received in your PLAY box. I will be sure to share this as feedback with our PLAY team.

❤️ Melissa

Re: Did any one get exactly what Sephora promised for January 2019 Play box and what date did you get it?

I didn't get what was shown in my Play! profile either; absolutely nothing was the same. Who do we have to contact to correct this?

This is so unacceptable .

RE: Did any one get exactly what Sephora promised for January 2019 Play box and what date did you get it?

Nope. I didn’t get what was described via email. Disappointing.

Re: Did any one get exactly what Sephora promised for January 2019 Play box and what date did you...

Hi all,

If anyone needs assistance, please feel free to send me a private message with your registered email address and details of your inquiry. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience! 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie 

Haven't gotten my box yet either, but the email saying what I would get(which I was looking forward too), is COMPLETELY different from what it shows (NOTHING I want/care for) I will receive on my VIB page, SO dissapointed!!!!

I still have not received my January box. It was supposed to have been shipped January 14 but it hasn’t left the warehouse yet. I’m very frustrated.

Mine shipped 1/11. Finally got a delivery date of 1/26?!?! Unacceptable. I’ve unsubscribed.

Same thing here! I got an email on January 11th saying it was on its way and checking the shipping status today there is cero information not even an estimated day of arrival. So frustrating!

Re: Did any one get exactly what Sephora promised for January 2019 Play box and what date did you get it?

Three of my items were what they said they would be, and three were not. This is the first time that has happened.

Hi imischick,

I am sorry to hear about your box, I am going to send you a message shortly.

❤️ Melissa

Nope!

RE: Re: Did any one get exactly what Sephora promised for January 2019 Play box and what date did you get it?

Ha ha ha ha! I guess there are some people still like what’s in the box! On the other hand, mine has not even been delivered yet...
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing