Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

December box.. what is your mystery bonus gift ?

Havenโ€™t opened my box yet but not too excited by what i can see is in my box online! I would much rather skin products .. Iโ€™m over the mascara in my box every month! Also what was everyone mystery  trial size bonus ? Please share! 

Re: December box.. what is your mystery bonus gift ?

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear this!  I'm going to send you a PM shorty for assistance.

Best,

Steph 

Anonymous Insider

Mine was Sephora Rouge Matte ๐Ÿ’„

Mine was a Sephora brand lip gloss in a shade that I can't wear. Incredibly disappointed with this month's box.

I just recieved my December 2018 box and I'm returning it. it's the worst box I've recieved. theres not one product I can use. I've also cancelled my subscription. The last 4 boxes I received had nothing to do with my profile. I'm pretty easy going and as long as I could use a couple of things in my box, it was ok. I think getting 4 benefit porefessional is a bit repetitive. I think I'll be using my points to get products I might like.

RE: December box.. what is your mystery bonus gift ?

I cancelled my subscription this month too. My mystery item was (another!) stupid Sephora brand eyeliner, and that wasnโ€™t even listed on MSA as one of the possible mystery items. I have so many of those eyeliners that it isnโ€™t even funny. The boxes have really gone downhill a lot this year, and the change from cloth to plastic bags didnโ€™t help.

I got a the Sephora Gel lip Gloss, which I'm not too mad about because I had already received that lip gloss in a previous Sephora Play box and it became one of my favorite go-to nude lip gloss. I find a hard time finding a nude color that actually looks good on my dark lips but this Sephora Gel Gloss is bomb.com. Since I was running out of the one I had, I was instantly happy to see that I got sent another one in the December Play box. Sadly though, I told myself that after I received this box that I was going to cancel because of the repetitive items that I have been receiving. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to have lots of mascaras and eye liner's but I think that it's time that I move on. Nothing against Sephora though.....

Mine was Sephora lip gloss ๐Ÿ˜ž I got 3 lip products in this box.... and I donโ€™t use lipstick. Super bummed! 

Mine was Living Proof Restore Protecting Spray. I wpuld have loved some makeup, but this is new to me, so that is cool, too. I liked that the bags had a holiday print.
Anonymous Insider

My gift may have been a lip gloss but it looks like lipstick either way it was bright red which I will never wear. The other stuff I am willing to give it a try a couple of primers i so like the sugar lip conditioner would rebuy that in a bigger size. All and all I am not mad at this box sorry for you ladies that got stuff you don't like or want.

Conversation Stats
testing