cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

DECEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAY'ers,

Ready for some December spoilers? Glam straight!

This month’s box is all about getting glammed up as you make the holiday party rounds. The perfect festive look starts with the eyes, so be on the lookout for Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Shadow Duo in Golden Hour or Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen in Black in your box this month.

Stay tuned for more spoilers, We'll be sharing even more about December's box in a couple days. 

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Anonymous Insider

Re: DECEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Please back off of the black mascara . I always have to give it away. Something without the harsh colors in any cosmetics so the face looks more natural but still pretty.

Eye shadow. The boxes never have eye shadow!

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Heya PLAY'ers,

This month’s box is all about getting glammed up as you make the holiday party rounds. The perfect festive look starts with the eyes, so be on the lookout for Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Shadow Duo in Golden Hour or Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen in Black in your box this month.

Stay tuned for more spoilers, We'll be sharing even more about December's box in a couple days. 

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

the gold eyeshadow please@!!!!!

the gold eyeshadow please@!!!!!

UMMMM.....About that. I tried to order the Play Box and it said subscription full! Any advice? 

RE: DECEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Well whatever is in mine it won't be here in time for any holiday. Maybe valentines? Oh yeah, that's a different look. I know they can't do anything about the whether and the fact that shipping companies were overwhelmed. But after I got the shipping email the box set in their warehouse for a ridiculously long time. Yea, I'm sure they were super busy too. I'm just disappointed that it's a few days away from January and I still haven't received mine. That coupled with the fact that I feel like I'm getting the wrong box. I end up giving away so much of what I get because it's just not for me. I wish there was a way to change that. Maybe you have to be a big influencer to get anything good.

What eyeshadow? I didn't get any eyeshadow!! Disappointed!!!

I got the eyeshadow duo again! Twice in the three moths I...

I got the eyeshadow duo again! Twice in the three moths I've been receiving the box. IT'S a nice duo but come on.

RE: Re: DECEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I didn’t even get my box ! ☹️😞

Would anyone be able to explain to me what these monthly gift boxes are? I’m new to all of this 😬

SephoraPLAY wrote:

Heya PLAY'ers,

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

@AanchalD For $10 a month, you get a box of free samples at Sephora, 50 Insider points, and some "exclusive events".  A Play! box is great if you want to try different things but don't know where to start.

they are 10$ a month plus tax which will include 5 sample...

they are 10$ a month plus tax which will include 5 samples of makeup and skincare and a bonus perfume sample, you have to sign up to start, search play! by Sephora and it should take you to where you subscribe

My first month with play.  Love it much more than the “others” that I had to cancel.

j

I couldn't agree more! play! is so much fun and even if t...

I couldn't agree more! play! is so much fun and even if there is a product I have or don't like I just make a little bag for friends

Re: I couldn't agree more! play! is so much fun and even if t...

That’s a great idea! 

lmaster wrote:
I couldn't agree more! play! is so much fun and even if there is a product I have or don't like I just make a little bag for friends

I was pleasantly pleased this month with my box. Everythi...

I was pleasantly pleased this month with my box. Everything in the Box suited me just fine from the eyeshadow all the way down to the sample perfume. Good job!

Um what eyeshadow were we supposed to get because I got absolutely no eye shadow or stick. I got 4 items thanks Sephora Play that was a giant disappointment.

I didn't get any eyeshadow either

Aferriswheel wrote:

Um what eyeshadow were we supposed to get because I got absolutely no eye shadow or stick. I got 4 items thanks Sephora Play that was a giant disappointment.

Same here!!!!

Aferriswheel wrote:

RE: Re: DECEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

@Aferriswheel there are multiple versions of the box each month so not everyone gets the same thing - not all of the boxes had eyeshadow but if your box did not have 5 items you should call customer service and tell them an item was missing

Wow, a lot of unhappy people with this months box but I personally loved mine. I thankfully did not get red lipstick in mine....yuck!! The eye shadow colors go well with my green eyes, loved the liquid liner and may swap out my current stila liquid liner for it in the future, the eye color stick was a nice neutral color. The only thing I will likely not use is the dry bar spray. Can’t figure the benefit of these dry sprays., 

I love this month’s box except the dry shampoo. I’m curly haired and African American. I have enough problems keeping my hair moisturized so I don’t need this. Also I didn’t need the tiger grass cream, but for some reason Sephora said this was for my “skin concern.” No, not really. 

1,848 Replies
testing