Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Coupons instead of Play! Pass?!

How about instead of sending us 50 points every month..why not send us a coupon or a discount code for the full size versions of the samples? There have been so many times I’ve wanted a full size version of a sample I’ve received in a box, but I can’t purchase it because of how expensive it is. Give me a coupon and I’ll use it.. seems like a win on my side and Sephora’s side. 

Re: Coupons instead of Play! Pass?!

I prefer points.  It'd be easiest for me if they outright just gave us the points, b/c sometimes I forget to use/bring the card or I don't always like Play items enough to want to the full size.

Coupons instead of Play! Pass?!

What about options for the Play Pass? 1) 50 BI points. 2) Discount on one full sized product from the box if purchased before expiration of the pass. 3) Slightly less discount on a future purchase of a full sized product from the box that is valid for 6 months. Option 3 would be good if you enjoyed something like a shampoo/conditioner sample in your Play Box, but you're only halfway through the shampoo/conditioner litres currently sitting in your shower.

Re: Coupons instead of Play! Pass?!

I'd rather have the points.  I have yet to find anything in my box prohibitively expensive to purchase.  

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing