cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Anonymous Insider

Cancelling Subscription

20190129_014517(1).jpg

This is horrible. I haven't gotten the items im shown, what does arrive in its place is absolutely horrible. The mushroom latte drink packets i received this month is what made me finally say enough of this. Sephora get your play on and i might come back but these boxes are for the birds. What i was told i was gettingWhat i was told i was getting

Anonymous Insider

Re: Cancelling Subscription

Yes this was not the first time i was sent items that were different from what i was told i was getting. I did cancel my subscription. I would just like to recommend to everyone..  Sign up for the Allure Beauty Box it's $5 more than the Sephora Play and it is a great value for the products you recieve.. I myself subscribe to Ipsy, Birchbox, Julep, Glossybox, Beautyfix, Fabfitfun, Testtube Beauty, Boxycharm, Boxycharm Luxe, Allure, Facetory, and a few others and my favorites are for sure Allure, Boxycharm, and Boxyluxe. I would gladly give up all of my subscription boxes for just the Allure and Boxycharm. 

Send me what you don’t want to try!!? Thanks so much for this info! Canceled this finallyyyy & subscribed to Allure. Xx 

Anonymous Insider

If you would like free extra products please do use my invite link for Allure Beauty Box: 

And

My Boxycharm invite code is:

My Boxycharm invite link is:

Thanks so much

RE: Cancelling Subscription

I have been a subscriber for a while and I think this will be my last month. The bite lipstick I received is the only actual make up I received and it is what I got for my birthday bonus... recycling products so quickly is just tacky. A drink mix? Come on!!! This is a beauty box not a supplement club. Not to mention I am allergic to mushrooms. I have very sensitive skin and I am so over all of the harsh skin care products. I literally am able to use one or two products a month. This has been getting worse and worse
Anonymous Insider

Cancelling Subscription

This exactly the same post and products I received. I'm on the fence if I should stay or not.

I got the same box and cancelled my subscription too! This month’s box has been the worst. Half of that box went to the trash!
Anonymous Insider

I got the exact same thing! Very disappointed. I stopped my membership for a while due to this and thought maybe give them another try but 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽 Horrible 🥺

It’s my first box and I got the same thing as JAX1028! They should send out accurate info to the customer if they run out of product. Not impressed so far....

That’s terrible ! I think what they’re doing is sending a generic email and then they update your account if you go into the app and click Sephora Play that shows you what they sent. Still that’s a huge miscommunication on the company’s part ! No where in the initial email does it say possible things you may receive !

Oh wow they probably sent you the wrong thing all together that’s so bad. It’s so sad you would think they would have better control as big of a company as they are! What did you get in yours ?

My Play page on both the website and app show the same as...

My Play page on both the website and app show the same as my email, and are not what I received. I was told it could take 2+ weeks to fix the site to what I actually got.

RE: My Play page on both the website and app show the same as...

Oh wow they probably sent you the wrong thing all together that’s so bad. It’s so sad you would think they would have better control as big of a company as they are ! What did you get in yours ?
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos2
  • What i was told i was getting
  • 20190129_014517(1).jpg
testing