Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Broken Tarte Blush July Play Box

I received my July Play Box and when I opened it, my Tarte Blush was completely destroyed. It was covering everything inside, and all over the inside of the bag. Kind of a bummer 😔

Anonymous Insider

Re: Broken Tarte Blush July Play Box

Mine too! 😞

@vintagerockerte wrote:

I received my July Play Box and when I opened it, my Tarte Blush was completely destroyed. It was covering everything inside, and all over the inside of the bag. Kind of a bummer 😔

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear that you received the Tarte blush damaged in your July's Play Box.  Please send me a private message if you need further assistance. 

Best Wishes,

Janean 

RE: Broken Tarte Blush July Play Box

Mine too! Everything is covered in pink powder. Including my bedspread where I was placing the items as I unpacked them. Seriously disappointed.

Re: RE: Broken Tarte Blush July Play Box

Hi @BookWench,

I'm sorry to hear that you received your Tarte blush damaged in July's Play Box.  Please send me a private message for further assistance.

Best Wishes,

Janean 

Anonymous Insider

Mine was too! I want it replaced since I paid for it.  Crushed powder 

@Anonymous @jaychew @Ricaedler @Anonymous @pennieannie @jyc412 @Jennesy1904 I'm so sorry to hear that your blush arrived damage. If you still need assistance, please send me a PM.

Hey, 

I did get 100 pts on my account. I think that’ll remedy my blush being broke in my play box. Thanks!

How do we send a personal message? My Tarte blush was delivered broken as well. 

Hi @BNBerman,

I'm sorry to hear that you received the Tare blush damaged in your Play Box.  I'm going to send you a private message to further assist.  

Best Wishes,

Janean 

Mine was broken too! I was excited to try it too. Such a bummer! 

I bet if you contact Sephora they will get a new one out to you 

My blush was broke too! 😦

Hi @Ricaedler @JRRN1, @Anonymous @pennieannie,

I am very sorry that your tarte blush arrived damaged in your July PLAY Box. Please send me or any mod a private message if you still need assistance with this. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Same here - blush shattered and everything is covered with pink dust!

Anonymous Insider

I was so excited to Receive July box as well and my blush was broken as well 😞 

I reported damage in my box as well. I was really disappointed that I was given points instead of another option. I receive other beauty boxes that are packed with greater care. I seriously considered canceling my subscription. 

Same thing happened to me! I'm so sad, it was the item I was looking forward to the most. Where do we post pictures or talk to a Sephora rep?

IMG_8716.jpeg

The blush was the main item I was really looking forward too as well but I never received it in my Play bag.  I got the rest but not the blush.  I called customer service and the lady told me she will add 100 pts to my account.  😞

Hi @jyc412,

I'm sorry that your Tarte Blush arrived damaged on your Play box.  I'm going to send you a private message so that I can further assist you. 

Best wishes,

Janean 

Mine was broken too and I was so excited to get it then found out it was broken, I was so sad. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • IMG_8716.jpeg
testing