Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

August Box was a disappointment

This is my second box. I loved my box last month but this month was so disappointing. I got a teeny tiny beauty blender that I've heard bad reviews about and I'm probably never gonna use it. The foundation stick that I was sent is WAY to tan and I put fair on my profile. And why did I get a volumizing and anti-aging blow dry spray if those are none of the hair concerns on my profile? I don't apply heat to my hair anyway so it's useless to me. The Clinique mascara is just okay and the illuminating face cream is nice but not amazing. Overall I'm pretty upset how bad it was this month.

RE: August Box was a disappointment

I usually use the mini beauty blender for my under eye and it's perfect for a quick touch up on the go.

Re: August Box was a disappointment

For samples of foundation, I tend to just wear them on days I'm not going out, to see if the formula works for me. I think color is easier to match than formula. 

Re: August Box was a disappointment

The great thing about a beauty box is that you get to try products you never would've purchased on your own.  Give it a try and see how you feel about it.  I like the small beauty blenders -- I didn't know they had bad reviews online.  The foundation stick can always be used as a contour or a bronzer, depending on the tone of it.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing