Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|
Anonymous Insider

Anyone else having trouble receiving their Playbox?

I subscribed to Play back in July. My card has been charged every month since except for August. Ive paid out $30 to this subscription and haven’t received the first box. I decided for this month I’d give it another try because I’ve heard so much great things about this subscription. 2 days ago, I repurchased my monthly subscription and $10 was pulled from my card. Today I receive an email saying it was declined. But it wasn’t because this subscription was already authorized & money was withdrawn for it. I’ve gave more than enough chances for this Play! Box subscription and haven’t been nothing but disappointed. I feel robbed & I just want my money back.

RE: Anyone else having trouble receiving their Playbox?

Oh no 😞 I’m sorry you are having issues! This is the first month mine has been delayed, but I have loved every box I have ever received. Maybe contact them directly?

I usually receive my confirmation email around the 15th and I haven't even gotten that yet.
Anonymous Insider

I am, every month seems longer and longer. They charge my account the same day every month. But can never find out when it will arrive. It’s very frustrating to always see “in process”

Have you tried contacting them personally?

Have you tried contacting them personally?
Anonymous Insider

RE: Have you tried contacting them personally?

I did, and got an email saying it could take 48 hours for a reply!!!!!

I have yet to receive my email or my product

I have yet to receive my email or my product
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing