Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Anyone.else get a Clinique Chubby that was destroyed?

My@chubby.was.completely.pushed into the lid making it unusable? Totally bummed.

Re: Anyone.else get a Clinique Chubby that was destroyed?

No but mine broke off completely at the tip second time I went to apply it. Loved the color and very discouraging. Googled the topic and found lots of issues with the Chubby stick sent in January box. I'm new since March but apparently it's looking like a thing. Hope Sephora will make it right. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Anyone.else get a Clinique Chubby that was destroyed?

I had box #023 this month and my Tarte lipstick was like that. Sadly EVERY lip stick product I've ever received in my Play boxes have come like that. I take it either 1 of 3 ways...call customer service and just get recompensated with extra insider points that you can redeem for something else later that will not come damaged or use your trusty lip liner if you're still interested in trying it out or attend one of the Play Date events and chat up one of the Sephora employees and often they have another sample in the back that they can give you. Fair warning option 3 is super hard as it relies on you scoring an actual rsvp to enter event and getting the Sephora cast member to give you the lippie.

Re: Anyone.else get a Clinique Chubby that was destroyed?

I received a chubby blush stick like that once; I was going to give it to my sis until I realized what a mess it was when I took a peek just to see what it looked like. The entire stick had come out and was wedged up in the cap. 😟

I was able to knock it back out and smoosh it back down into the holder somewhat, and wound up keeping it since it was so ugly. I just have to be careful using it. It was my first recent attempt to use blush, and I actually like it lol (I don't typically wear any face products, just eye and lip).

Mine came in a gwp though...if yours is one you spent money on, I'd definitely recommend exchanging it for a pristine one. ☺️

@mfsyarns

RE: Re: Anyone.else get a Clinique Chubby that was destroyed?

Thanks for the idea. It's so squished up in the cap it will be mutilated getting it out. I'm glad the blush actually looked pretty on you. I love those ah ha moments. I received it in my Play box so it's a sample. Just frustrating.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing