Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Anybody else miss the fabric bags Play! items used to come in?

I can’t stand the switch to plastic “reusable” bags (especially since I will never, ever reuse them and they just go straight in the trash after I open my box). They’re honestly terrible and make the whole box feel cheap. Half the time when my box comes my items don’t even fit in the plastic bag. Like in my April box, the shampoo/conditioner samples were so big they stuck out of the top. Might as well have just left out the bag altogether and thrown all the items loose in the shipping box. Even if I did want to reuse the bags they’re so inconveniently shaped and hard to seal that I wouldn’t be able to anyway. Please Sephora,bring back those cute little fabric bags! They were so good for using to store my makeup and miscellaneous household stuff. 😞

Re: Anybody else miss the fabric bags Play! items used to come in?

I LOVE the plastic bags, I use them to stash my weed, super odor control 😉 check my IG: @lil_psycho_bunny 

RE: Re: Anybody else miss the fabric bags Play! items used to come in?

Hahaha that’s actually a good idea. Very creative use of your bags!

Re: Anybody else miss the fabric bags Play! items used to come in?

Yes! I used the fabric ones to hold lingerie and small items when I travel. The plastic ones are useless. 😞

RE: Re: Anybody else miss the fabric bags Play! items used to come in?

They’re so good for travel! I can use one for toiletries, one for socks and underwear, one for makeup... I guess the plastic would be good for stuff that needs to stay waterproof but I personally have no use for them.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing