Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Any Sephora employees there??!!

Can someone please help us?! We want to be able to use our play passes online because it’s hella disrespectful to think everyone has access to a Sephora store! Also it should not take up our one promo spot either. Do you all really think we have to walk into the store to buy stuff? It’s so ridiculous. So many ppl have brought this up and you all continue to ignore the issue!!!!
Tags:

yes..... I agree it sucks

yes..... I agree it sucks

Re: Any Sephora employees there??!!

TOTALLY AGREE  I ONLY  shop online so all the points from my suscription have gone into the abiss LOST  why be so old fashion making us walk in with the cupoN on hand if its to make us go inside the store to buy more WELL WE DO IT ONLINE ANYWAYS   and my sephora usually dosent carry all the new stuff SO COME ON GET ON IT

@BeautybyJules, @lmaster ~ You can really add them to a phone order or e-mail about it? This would be amazing if I could get it to work as well! I only have, like, almost every Play! pass from this year just sitting on my counter, haha

The mods on here are super helpful for putting a pass in an order. I got my family the single play boxes for christmas and when i realized that the passes that come with them are expired I was told by the customer service girl I messaged that I can just have my family member email her and mention the pass and that is came expired and she would add it to an online order. 

@lmaster~ Fantastisch! Thanks so much for the heads up ❤️ I'm going to do this all the time now ha ha 😄

Yes, I emailed them last month and the added them for me 😄

@LisssaLuvya, if you email Sephora customer service and s...

@LisssaLuvya, if you email Sephora customer service and send a pic of your play pass, they will add them for you

Re: @LisssaLuvya, if you email Sephora customer service and s...

Hi @lmaster,

We apologize for any confusion. Play! Passes can only be redeemed with a full sized purchase at a Sephora store. The purpose of the PLAY! Pass is to provide subscribers an opportunity to learn how to use the products provided in their PLAY! box by our cast members in store. It's a great chance to get new tips and tricks from our Beauty experts.

We appreciate everyone's feedback regarding accessing a Sephora store. We understand that not everyone has a Sephora location near them. We are constantly looking to improve the PLAY! experience for all our subscribers. We appreciate everyone's feedback and will share it with our team. For more information, please check out the FAQ page for PLAY! or feel free to send me a private message if you need additional clarification or have more feedback:

http://seph.me/2gUr7ir

We hope everyone enjoys their December Play box!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Re: @LisssaLuvya, if you email Sephora customer service and s...

I didn't even have to provide a picture, just the month or type like its from the iconic box

RE: Any Sephora employees there??!!

Hold on - what’s a Play Pass? 😂😂😂 #thingscananadadoesnthave

good question

good question

Re: RE: Any Sephora employees there??!!

@bakeamuffin~ Are you flippin serious, that among other promos you don't get these either?!?!

Re: RE: Any Sephora employees there??!!

its a pass you get in your box to get 50 points

when placing an online order call customer service or mes...

when placing an online order call customer service or message a mod on here. tell them that youd like your pass to be added to an order. all they need is the order number and month of the pass. I've had it done for me before

RE: Any Sephora employees there??!!

I live 3 hours from my nearest Sephora and 1 1/2 to the nearest Sephora in JC Penneys. I’m a VIB Rouge and I miss a ton of things City dwellers enjoy.
Anonymous Insider

Agreed. But they don’t care.. 

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 37 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing