Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

And just when I thought the samples couldn't get any smaller

How does sephora send the tiniest sample of its own brand. That lipstain is a joke and the color makes me look dead, very unflattering on my skin tone. I know this is a $10 box but this is ridiculous. I'm cancelling my subscription.

20181116_121211-01.jpeg

Tags:

Re: And just when I thought the samples couldn't get any smaller

right i agree and am i the only one who feels our box has gotten cheaper!

And just when I thought the samples couldn't get any smaller

I know! 100% agree with you, lip stain sample is a joke!!! A specially for a store brand!

RE: And just when I thought the samples couldn't get any smaller

I was disappointed with this month’s Play as well. I felt like I had received at least 2 of the items before, and the samples were rather small. In addition, I was thinking that there just might be something special in there since we are gearing up for the holidays- wrong. I will keep my fingers crossed for December’s Play....

And the pep start cream is only half full FYI.

I cancelled too and am returning the box. Blah!

I was shocked to see such small samples for November. All my previous months/ years, I haven’t received samples so small. I figured that since we are in the holiday season that I would get extra special samples to celebrate these holidays. The Sephora lipstick isn’t flattering nor very festive. Extremely disappointed with the selections and size of samples.

Re: RE: And just when I thought the samples couldn't get any smaller

Hi @Angel530 & @emaple,

We are sorry to hear this. We appreciate your feedback. I will forward this feedback to the PLAY! Team for review and consideration. Thank you! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Re: And just when I thought the samples couldn't get any smaller

Right??!!  That color is THE WORST.  I mean I know that every color I get won't look good on me, but I honestly can't imagine that color looking good on anyone.  

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20181116_121211-01.jpeg
testing