Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Affordable beauty box

I did't know Sephora had been running a monthly beauty box. I am so excited 'cause Sephora products are sometimes  unaffordable to me. With this monthly box I will be able to get them. I don't care they come as a sample size! The point is to try them out to see how they work. 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Affordable beauty box

It is true ! 

@Mermelada wrote:

I did't know Sephora had been running a monthly beauty box. I am so excited 'cause Sephora products are sometimes  unaffordable to me. With this monthly box I will be able to get them. I don't care they come as a sample size! The point is to try them out to see how they work. 

RE: Re: Affordable beauty box

@Anonymous, please the the very first post in this group. Play subscription box has been discontinued by Sephora. The post pinned at the top explains why and what to be on the watch for.

RE: Affordable beauty box

There are a lot of complaints with Sephora Play but I agree you completely. It’s $10 plus tax with free shipping. I don’t think the company is making much money off of the subscription. It’s a nice monthly treat and even if I don’t like/use everything I receive, it can be donated, gifted, or sold/traded.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing