Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Add Play pass points on online app also

Hi Sephora Team, I would like to give sincere idea that you should start considering customers redeeming of their play by sephora's playpass in online purchase also via app and website. Please comeup with this as soon as possible so that we can redeem our playpass via online purchase. We dont have to go the stores all the time. Plus, there are some items that stores dont carry and we have to buy it online. Thanks in advance for consideration of my suggestion. XoXo Freyal

I was thinking the same thing. I would shop more often if it was redeemable online.

Yes please consider letting us use our play plass for online as well cause your honestly losing business due to customers that dont have a sephora close to them and/or stores that are not stocked with items we want or need.

RE: Add Play pass points on online app also

There isn’t a Sephora that is super convienent for me to get to when I need product. Ordering online makes it easier for me to access the store. I would love to be able to redeem my points online.

RE: Add Play pass points on online app also

Yes I would love this option as I rarely shop in-store !

Re: Add Play pass points on online app also

@Fairuuu,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about redeeming the PLAY pass online. I will be sure to share this as feedback with our PLAY team.

❤️ Melissa

RE: Re: Add Play pass points on online app also

It is my pleasure. There are many customers who are wanting this to be done as soon as possible. We cant buy many shampoos and consitioner,candle set, gift sets and value sets, mini size products to try, etc on to stores. We have to buy them online only so what is the use of the play pass for us, if we buy everything online only.? It would be great if this is taken into consideration.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing