Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

About to Cancel PlayBox

I received my Play box and to my surprise I received completely different products than what I was emailed. Keep on getting same samples every time. Very disappointing how it says you get to try new brand samples and there are same products. It’s so deceiving and frustrating.

Re: About to Cancel PlayBox

I'm sorry to hear that, @ZeeDesai! In regards to the preview email, sometimes there can be some confusion about what you will actually receive in your Play! box.  When you get the email, please be sure to click the link provided, which will take you the website.  On this page, please make sure you log in to your account, and your correct preview will be shown on that screen.  i'm sorry for the confusion! In regards the duplicate items, I will be sure to forward your feedback to the Play! team for review.  Thank you for your message. 

Regards, 

Kevin

Thanks for the response Kevin, but I did log in and checked thru my link everything before reach out here. So many times it has happened that I never receive what it claims I am sent. It’s really wrong. 

Me too!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing