Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

About to CANCEL Playbox

I keep getting repeated products and I get a perfume sample half way filled ... is this a joke ? 🤨🤨

Re: About to CANCEL Playbox

The December's Play Box I received is awful. It has a product I received in November, and two I got previously. The two last boxes didn't contained the 50 point cards. I was very excited  when I received the email detailing the products en the December box, but I got any of those items. I'm going to cancel Play and going back to Birchbox.

Agreed! I’m so sick of this! Of the hundreds of brands + products Sephora holds, I don’t understand why products are being repeated every month. I keep giving PLAY boxes a chance every month because I love the mini sizes of quality skincare and makeup brands + products I get to try but this is absolutely ridiculous. Will be canceling my subscription.

RE: About to CANCEL Playbox

I feel the same way.....all these new products and brands but nothing new/exciting in the Play box. Their have been to many repeats, I’ve been giving them away to friends and family. They are now telling me I’m giving them repeat products. I’m giving them until the end of this year, if the value and brand selection doesn’t improve I’m cancelling. Thank you, next!

About to CANCEL Playbox

I agree, this month's box was a huge disappointment. I received a matte primer and matte powder...I have very dry skin. So tired of receiving products I cannot use

I feel the same way! Everything in the September box is something I’ve gotten in the past three months and it’s been happening repeatedly! I might cancel. This month I signed up for the Ipsy makeup, it’s the same price, comes in cute bags (like Sephora used to which is the reason I joined in the first place!) and larger size products! Apparently you can also hand choose one item to receive.

I agree! Boring repeats. I signed up for Ipsy too and love it. They only reason I kept Sephora is because we would get a perfume every month but those have been disappointing as well.

About to CANCEL Playbox

I thought that after I filled out my profile I'd get things I'd want and maybe 1 or 3 that I'd try new. 2 years later I've gotten so many corny things that I just take them to work and leave them in the women's room and hand the men's products to my young brother who is trying to get his style together. I'm thinking about cancelling the subscription myself

Hi @Chrissy0506@MilaCel@melindam21, and @Ellejayy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback with us about the items in your Play! Boxes. I apologize for any disappointment caused and will pass your feedback to the Play! Team for review and improvements. 

@Chrissy0506, I apologize that your fragrance sample arrived in this condition and I'll send you a private message to help shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie  

RE: Re: About to CANCEL Playbox

This is unacceptable why am I paying for samples that are repetitive? It can be the same brand but not the same color

Same. Looks like I’m getting the benefit brow gel for the third or forth time. The sample is crap- it’s like the formula is different from the full size. Not to mention, it’s ALWAYS the wrong color.

I have the same problem, the color of the lipsticks are n...

I have the same problem, the color of the lipsticks are not for my skin tone and I received a repeated product this month and it is not the tone of the benefit... for my eyebrows either ... the perfume sample does not smell good.

Same! 2 of the 5 products in my September box were also in my July box. I’ve now received the same lip crayon in the same shade three times this year. 

RE: Re: About to CANCEL Playbox

Same...

Me too I have 4 of these lip crayons so sick of them.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
testing