|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

2019-08-play-community-teaser.jpg

Ready to meet your beauty sidekicks?

This month, you’re getting at least one of these products:

• NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Dance Fever
  • SUNDAY RILEY A+ High-Dose Retinol Serum
  • GLAMGLOW SUPERTONER Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner

P.S. Your box will arrive the third week of August!

NARS - Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil - Dance Fever

Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

GLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Got my box today. I uncapped each of the products I got to make sure they are sealed. Sunday Riley doesn’t come sealed? Also does the Biossance really smells like spoiled milk?

My Sunday Riley was not sealed and yes the biossance dies have an odd smell from the squalane I think !

Thanks for the response. I won’t be able to use the biossance as i couldnt take the spoiled milk smell. It is making me gag.
Anonymous Insider

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I love all your products I do need some lipgloss.?

I am so disappointed in this box. I stopped getting them for a while and started again, I am thinking it was a terrible decision. Almost none of these are anything that I could use. The NARS color was absolutely atrocious. I got 3 skin care items. Only will use 1. Will not use the one hair care item and definitely will not use that NARS brown color. I greatly regret my decision to restart this box.

Yes I am very disappointed as well. My Nars lip pencil is described as a “rose brown” in the insert but what I actually got is straight brown. I will not ever wear that color. The box and pencil have the name of the color that the insert states but does not match the picture at all. All the other items are just ok I guess. I already use the Moroccan oil treatment so that is ok to get the smallest sample of that, but the other three skincare items I could care less about. Also I have got mascara for the last three months!!! I’m cancelling my subscription and going to switch to fabfitfun and at least get full size products every three months.

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Macys has a beauty box you also get 20% off any beauty item. I dont work for Macys I hv also had the" box blues " 

It’s $21 unless you want BoxyLuxe and it’s more $$ but you get really nice stuff and a lot of it! And yeah when you sign up now you 2 things from previous boxes 🙂

New to the Play box... this was my third one. Loved the Nars Lip Pencil ... I will definitely purchase another shade. It was long lasting. My lips were a little dry the next day... any suggestions to help prevent that and not lose the long lasting integrity of the pencil? Anxious to use the other products. I know I will not use the Moroccan Oil Treatment because I have a short pixie cut but I love their other products

OMG I think I have enough nude lipstick/gloss/matte to choke a damn horse with!!! Can we get some damn color in our life! I haven’t bought a nude anything since I get enough from your samples, bummer box this month. I have tan skin and most of these nudes selected for me look terrible!

Me to I keep getting the same color it’s ridiculous come on
Anonymous Insider

Seriously! I wish they would switch up the lip colors. I have like four of the same shade! 

Not sure how my profile comes up with the ugliest shades of brown and nude lip color. I’m fair/light complexion. I was so excited when I unfolded my insert and saw the NARS lip color was going to be a beautiful red/rose color. You can imagine my disappointment when I took the color out of the box to discover once again it’s brown. It isn’t even close to the color in the picture. Both are supposed to be dance fever. Left is the product I received and I colored on the paper to show the crazy color difference. Another Play! fail.

SAME!  I am also fair, and the NARS product this month was straight-up brown.  The color on the insert looked so nice!  But, nope.  BROWN.  Unless that hideous 1990 makeup trend of outlining your lips in brown and then not filling them in is back (please, no!), I have no idea what to do with this.

Agreed, this was my first box and I'm glad I'm not the on...

Agreed, this was my first box and I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought the colors were WAY off. I was hoping for a rose red too 😭

I always get bright fuchsia or purple lip colors. Which is one reason I finally decided to cancel this month. The other reason is constant duplicates. I’ve received the same awful atelier perfume at least 5 times. And I get hair products to thicken and volumize when my hair is thick and frizzy!

I was so disappointed about this aswell!

I was so disappointed about this aswell!

totally agree!

I got no lip products in my box ?

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Haven't got box yet but if the see-what-you -got-page is accurate, this will be my last Play! box. Asked very nicely please no Glamglow crap. So natch Glamglow is first on list. I despise everything Clinique and btw it's never going to shed it's grandma's product line image. So of course Clincrap is listed. I hate lip plumpers so the Buxum pale (bad word) lip plumper is obviously on the list. With more meh on the way.

I'm 100 percent w u ... I think we got the exact same box😟

I'm 100 percent w u ... I think we got the exact same box😟
testing