cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Anonymous Insider

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I got brow gel last month I need more blushes or mascara and primers...I love my play box and am grateful but I need it more sorted to me... neon pink is my color now 😀😀😀😀

NARS or Hoola please no brow gel 🙂 

Hoola PLEASE

Brow gel please!!!

84864D5D-2D71-49BC-9862-B1617E48D698.jpegNew beauty treats to add to my beauty bag ! By far the best voxbox I have received! In love with the origins rose clay mask 🤗😍

#sephoraplay #contest #complimentary @sephora @Influenster

I didn't get the rose mask or mascara it looks like... 

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Is it normal to receive the products with out the seal when you open them?
Anonymous Insider

How do you get influencer boxes

Re: RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

By signing up for influenster. 

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

i loved my august box! thank you 😘😘😘

20180828_153246.jpg

I'm in love with this play by sephora proudect it's really good and useful thank you so much 

Anonymous Insider

Love this box!Love this box!

I was thrilled to test out the August Play! By Sephora subscription box that I received complimentary from Influenster. I was really impressed with the quality of the products and happy to see a mix of brands I recognized (drybar, benefit, and Nars) and a few new brands too. It was nice to get a couple hair, skincare, and makeup items: good range! The packaging was actually one of my fave parts and Sephora nailed the Beauty School theme—information cards and quizzes and products! My favorite product so far has been the Hoola bronzer—I’ve always wanted to try it and now finally have a chance. Thanks Influenster and Sephora!

43F1CD39-EAFF-4D7B-A77D-A3A6954EF723.jpeg

This is what was in my box! I received this box for free from Influenster and I’m so thrilled with it! It’s such a great collection of items. I’m obsessed with the moisturizer. 

Hey there. I'm a woman, mid 40s who has just signed up with Sephora Play after about a year subscribing to the Ipsy beauty box. It's been fun to compare and contrast the sample products and I assume the algorithms are fairly similar.  After a few months, I accumulated a number of sample products that were inappropriate for my hair/skin/style type, but I talked to some co-workers who were also subscribed to beauty sample box programs, and we decided to pool our cast-offs and somehow almost all the orphans found a home. Our group included women between 20-50 and young men. It was a community flea-market of free samples and we all walked away with something we could use and gifted our co-workers with our cast offs. win-win!

Cheers! Looking forward to the September box!

Longview 

i ordered my box because i’ve gotten the monthly subscription for 3 months now but i haven’t gotten an email that it shipped and hasn’t arrived 

Anonymous Insider

So I have had 6 bags why am I not getting influencer box

Re: RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @Anonymous, you will need to make sure that you are signed up with Influenster to receive their product! I cannot provide an outside link, but a simple internet search will bring you to their website! 

Anonymous Insider

Ok, so this box is so amazing and I love it. It's so hard to choose how to do my make up in the morning because of all the awesome things. 

This box was awesome and makes it sooooo tempting to subscribe. My favorite item was the NARS eyeshadow primer. The products are great, though I’m not sure if it will be worth the price tag every time. The sizes are very small and 10 dollars seems like a lot to pay for samples you might not even like! For that reason, I’m still on the fence, but the adorable packaging and awesome product picks may sway me! I received this sample box complimentary from influenster for testing purposes but all comments are my own!

Just got my play box from influenster and I’m loving it! Especially the Make Up Forever lipstick and the Hoola bronzer. C4269774-CDDA-4611-9621-4327F1F0FC57.jpeg

BENEFIT COSMETICS - Hoola Matte Bronzer - Hoola Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear ORIGINS - Original Skin™ Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb

Anonymous Insider

I want!

testing