cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Is Play not available in Canada?

Hi @nikkip666! Sorry, Play! is currently unavailable in Canada.  We hope to expand at some point in the future!  Please stay tuned. 

Cheers, 

Stephanie

Oh please do expand soon, I would love something like this!! 🙂

Who can I talk to about my broken bronzer? It arrived shattered and unuseable

Hi @SGC47,

I'm sorry to hear that!  If you have not been assisted, please send me a PM with your registered email address or order number.  

Best,

Steph

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

how to get this?? 😔😔

Hi @JustMissy,

You can subscribe to PLAY! here > https://www.sephora.com/play

Best,

Steph 

Anonymous Insider

So thrilled with my box again this month!! I love the Sleeping Mask, and the eyeshadow base is amazing!! I’m purchasing the full size of both of those products. 

Keep up the good work Sephora!! 😊💕💃🏼

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm so happy to hear this and thanks for sharing! 

Best,

Steph

Loving all of the Sephora Play boxes! My favorites are always the facial masks and treatment serum samples. However, I really wish they would start including more red and pink lip colors, I feel like I keep getting mauve/purples every time - and they don't look good against my fair skin tone.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

How do you get influencer items

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I liked this box, but I do not like hair products, sometimes I feel afraid to use new products in my hair, and I really do not feel very confident to use them so I have good references, but despite this the lipstick is beautiful and the bronzer is perfect.

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I agree, I don’t want the hair products. I always give them away. I have a specific hair regimen that I use.

I got the dry bar shampoo samples and the foil labeled conditioner had shampoo in it... did anyone else have this problem? Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo 3.5 oz/ 150 mL Original Scent

@SephoraPLAY

Re: I think the conditioner is clear. I had the Southern Bell...

Thanks! I googled it and double checked - unless it's supposed to have the same feel as the shampoo, I think it was shampoo.

@Margalee wrote:
I think the conditioner is clear. I had the Southern Belle set and thought I was reshampooing. Other reviews said the conditioner was a clear gel.

I was suppose to get the bronzer but they sent me two of the lipsticks instead. That’s a first. I was suppose to get the #239 box. 

@ChorkieLover14,

Oh no! I am going to send you a message shortly.

❤️ Melissa

0D9B7D3A-D4F8-456E-B5FE-AD30C128B86E.jpegPLAY! BY SEPHORA - Beauty Goals loved this months box! Obsessed with the Orgins face mask and the Anastasia brow gel! Been using those a lot

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Box #361 and I love it. I will have a year with Sephora Play in October and it's my favorite subscription box. The deluxe samples are pefect for me in case I don't love the product its not a huge waste where as in other subscription boxes their full size and I hate the product I tend to give away or toss. I also enjoy the extra points that is included in our boxes I just wish Sephora would consider letting us redeem them online as well as in store.

perhaps instead of throwing the samples, donate them even...

perhaps instead of throwing the samples, donate them eventually to a women's shelter
testing