cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Oh please I need the NAR S eyeshadow base I so want to try that I can't find a decent one I hope you all include this in my bag please see this post and add in my bag I sure would appreciate it

this box was august 2018. Not august 2019 spoilers. I thi...

this box was august 2018. Not august 2019 spoilers. I think you read wrong.
Anonymous Insider

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I loved my box! The Dr. Gross cream was the best. I also loved the MO texture spray!

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Which month was that one?  I am considering canceling because I rarely get anything I will even try and I have never gotten more than 1 thing that I actually like

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

You can actually customize your box contents  so that you get what you’re looking for every month. Hopefully it’s not too late and you haven’t canceled your subscription. I’ve actually tried a lot of items I normally wouldn’t try and I have love them. Good luck!🍀 

Brow gel please 

I need the brow gel to tame these crazy brows!

Ooooo eye brow gel please! 

Anonymous Insider

August already happened

These are August’s sneak peeks...???  It’s September...

I literally got the smae exact brow gel and the bronzer in the last box... is this a mix up on the "hint"? 

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Oops! Noticed from others commenting... I figured it was a mix up. This is AUGUST sneak peek link. 

Anonymous Insider

No brow gel just recorded similar item last month in  play

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

No more brow gel! Enuff

Nars please!! 

Eyeshadow please! Mascara is amazing as well! No more creams - I am good on those.

polish,No more creams. Mascaras, foundation, primer, nail polish, eyebrow stuff would be amazing...lipstick and such...I'm tired of the same thing..

No more Hoola Bronzer please! They last forever and I have received 4 in the last 2 years ☹️ Don’t get me wrong, I bought one based on the first sample, but seriously they last forever 

Or just scroll down to September's sneak peek. 

1,287 Replies
testing