cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

2020-04-play-community-teaser.jpg

This April PLAY! box will be one for the books, so here’s a teaser to get you excited about what’s to come.

Your April box will feature at least one of these star picks:

• bareMinerals Mineralist Hydra-Smoothing Lipstick in Honesty
  • belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb
  • Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum Face Sunscreen SPF 42

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of April.

bareMinerals Mineralist Hydra-Smoothing Lipstick Grace

BELIF - Moisturizing Eye Bomb

Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum Face Sunscreen SPF 42 1 oz/ 30 mL

RE: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

Sad I missed this! 😞
Anonymous Insider

My first and last SephoraPLAY box 😞 On the bright side I signed up for IPSY and will be receiving a free full sized Murad exfoliating cleanser (:

Re: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

What a joke. Yet again I got none of the items I wanted. I'd have switched out after this month anyways. 

No wonder they cannot keep it up. If I did not buy the crap made by antivaxer the previous 10 times, why do you keep sending her crap? And how old is that sample if it has the old name? 

TBH looking at what everyone else got, you literally sent me the 5 worst items for me.  This is impressive feat seeinghow I like getting lipsticks, and glitter glosses and mascara, and hair products... Forget going out with a bang, this was wimper.  

RE: Re: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

It’s just makeup. This negativity is unhealthy.
Anonymous Insider

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

I got my box today and I love it. RIP Sephora Play 💔

I love my play box and love trying new products so I know which to buy ,can’t you keep Play Box and add your other beauty box also that would be exciting . : ) Linda

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

Has anyone got their play box yet

Re: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

My status still says “processing” 😡

Mine has yet to ship. Ok starting to think I won’t even get mine

I got mine today. I’m in Chicago, and it appears it was shipped from Maryland. It says it was shipped on the 14th. I’m sure you’ll get it soon.

same! my email stated j was getting what you were and j r...

same! my email stated I was getting what you were and I received the same box you did.. was really excited for the make up eraser, but I'mactually am okay w the box I did get. I am not a lipstick girl, but love the one they did send! finally not a bold red or some dark color! typical play fashion to send the wrong box agreed!

Mine says the sam thing. How accurate is this?

Mine says the sam thing. How accurate is this?

RE: Re: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

I am getting the same one! Has yours shipped? Usually mine has shipped by now...

How did you see your spoilers??

How did you see your spoilers??

Eye bomb please

This bites!! I don’t want play to end! This is LAME! I don’t want to have to purchase individual boxes and fight over trying to get one before it’s sold out! Bad move, Sephora!

Re: RE: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

I totally agree. They probably weren't getting enough full size purchases out of it to make it profitable. Or maybe they've stopped it because of the changes to Insider. Putting more money there.

Re: RE: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

With all due respect don;t presume that if something doesn't happen to you, it doesn't happen at all. I have had the box for years. I moved literally 2 blocks away but sadly to a new post office. All of a sudden my Sephora play boxes disappeared. Contacted the post office-- they are pretty convinced they are getting stolen by the delivery person (we have delivery lockers so not stolen from front porch etc). The thing is for them to proceed, they need their client to complain. The client is not the recipient but the sender ie Sephora. Sephora chose not to file the complaint so that the investigation can get started (and I had data for them: days boxes out for delivery, time the locker says the package just got delivered, me going over minutes later to open empty locker, locker company agreed to provide logs showing that locker was not opened in between the post worker and me). Well sucks. Sephora refused to send boxes in non descript boxes either. So no I was not willing to pay for something they did not deliver.  I did not lie. Sephora just didn't care.

So stop blaming people for the non delivered boxes. Maybe if Sephora gave a sh&*&, things would be better.

Anonymous Insider

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

eye bomb please!! 💕

Super excited!!
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • 2020-04-play-community-teaser.jpg
testing