cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

1, 2, 3, say cheese! 

Your April box is all about the instant gratification that comes along with sharing beautiful photos, so the theme is Insta Beauty!

Ready for your spoiler? Your box will contain one of these two brand new, selfie-ready products:

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Perfector or Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss

https://www.sephora.com/product/ultra-hd-perfector-P428675?keyword=Make%20Up%20For%20Ever%20Ultra%20...

https://www.sephora.com/product/hi-fi-shine-ultra-cushion-lip-gloss-P429052?skuId=2055549&keyword=Ur...

Re: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

Either would be great but the lip gloss is awesome I have not gotten my box as of yet =(

When i clicked my hint it went right to the mascara section. So i'm hoping too. They dont' give me mascara but every so often and it has been the same one two time in a row. The two hints you got, i have had BOTH of them in my boxes. 

RE: Re: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

Same!!

Really would like the high shine lip gloss, hate colored lip gloss just clear 

No more red lipstick... I love the mascara and Tatcha Indigo

Anonymous Insider

Oooo, looks fun!! can't wait to try out those products!! 

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

1, 2, 3, say cheese! 

Your April box is all about the instant gratification that comes along with sharing beautiful photos, so the theme is Insta Beauty!

Ready for your spoiler? Your box will contain one of these two brand new, selfie-ready products:

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Perfector or Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss

https://www.sephora.com/product/ultra-hd-perfector-P428675?keyword=Make%20Up%20For%20Ever%20Ultra%20...

https://www.sephora.com/product/hi-fi-shine-ultra-cushion-lip-gloss-P429052?skuId=2055549&keyword=Ur...

test

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

My april box to me seemed to b nice since I canceled 3 months prior so I didnt realize how much I missed my skincare samples til I used wat had up that had gotten in previous boxes and this month was a Kiel's anti aging eye cream and it almost completely smoothed the lines out in about a week so I really like that

RE: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

I just discovered this forum.  I was so disappointed in my foundation match for the April box.  I am fair (which was in my profile since before I joined Play, and I did confirm all my info in my Play profile) and received shade #8, I believe.  My friend also registered as fair and received shade #6.  What gives?  Mine was comically dark, and many shades away from fair.  It was super disappointing because I love Make Up For Ever's HD coverage.  Between that and the stiiiiinky old lady perfume, I figured I'd give them ten more of my dollars for May's box and try one more time.

Anonymous Insider

I’m having similar issues. Last month, my samples didn’t even match the ones on the sheet included. Foundation shades don’t match, lip colors are ridiculous for my skin tone. I’m ready to cancel as well! Guess we’ll see what May brings. Good luck! Hopefully, they work it out because I love the concept, just not their color and scent choices.

That’s odd. Do you have peachy undertones? Definitely contact customer service to see what they can do. They might award you some extra points to compensate, or maybe even send another color. Do you have a color IQ# in your profile that isn’t right maybe? Fwiw it’s not a tradition foundation but a super sheer tint w spf that’s supposed to stretch across multiple skin tones. I think that’s why there only 10 shades for this product vs their usual 40 or so shades in their regular foundations. Btw my sample is definitely darker than any of my foundations, but it sheers out just fine with enough blending.

Why, when my profile is listed as fair, did I get a foundation in shade 6? Even the lightest shade in the MUFE range for the HD Perfector would probably still be too dark. Disappointed I didn't get the DE Sukairi Baby Facial. One of my least favorite boxes

Ha, I think we’re all disappointed we didn’t get the drunk elephantstuff. I got the Dr Dennis Gross peel, which was great but only 2 uses. I got #6 as well, which would be way too dark in their traditional foundation but as a tiny it sheers out out A LOT when blended and looks just find.

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

Hi Girls this is My April play box

Anonymous Insider

RE: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

I got this one as well!! The face wipes broke my face out though.

Do you know when May's box will be shipped? it's my first...

Do you know when May's box will be shipped? it's my first box and I'm excited! TIA ❣️

I don't get what you have to do to get the box. Could you please explain?

Anonymous Insider

@Soniasasha it's a paid subscription box that you pay for monthly.  It's called Sephora Play!  Search for it on Sephora.  You can still sign up for the May box if you want.

@AnonymousThanks for the response. I will check it out:)

1,258 Replies
testing