Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

A NEW TYPE of PLAY! BOX(ES)

I don't know if others would be interested in having FOUR separate PLAY! offerings: One dedicated for skin care; One dedicated to make-up; one dedicated to hair care; One being a mixed bag as it is now.  Sephora could charge $10 for each specific subscription.  I personally would subscribe to both a skin care box and the traditional Play box.  Anyone else interested in this??

Re: A NEW TYPE of PLAY! BOX(ES)

We need one that is completely cruelty free. 

A NEW TYPE of PLAY! BOX(ES)

I love the box like is now...

yessss makeup makeup makeup... i honestly burn out on hai...

yessss makeup makeup makeup... i honestly burn out on hair stuff. a lot of products dont fit my super vibrant hair... lift color etc... and i dont really use styling products... just oil/cream to tame frizz. id love to not have things ill use once, review, and regift piling up. im the same way with nail products. so just having choice of picking makeup or skincare would be awesome

i would definitely be interested as well as being able to...

i would definitely be interested as well as being able to choose which one we needed each month would be spectacular

Brilliant. To take it one step further, I wish Sephora could have a lippie focused bag, a eye focused bag, a cheek focused one etc. 

Anonymous Insider

I think it's a brilliant idea!  More skincare, please!  I loved the luxury boxes, too!

RE: A NEW TYPE of PLAY! BOX(ES)

I would love it too

I'm sold, sign me up cause I would love it! However my ba...

I'm sold, sign me up cause I would love it! However my bank account might not.

I would loves this but would like the option to change my mind sometimes. I love makeup but sometimes it’d be nice to get hair care or skin care.

Love this idea! Sign me up! I would definitely sign up for more than one.
Anonymous Insider

I love this idea, as I go nuts for Make Up samples!  I usually enjoy all the products I get in my box though!

FromBernadette wrote:

I don't know if others would be interested in having FOUR separate PLAY! offerings: One dedicated for skin care; One dedicated to make-up; one dedicated to hair care; One being a mixed bag as it is now.  Sephora could charge $10 for each specific subscription.  I personally would subscribe to both a skin care box and the traditional Play box.  Anyone else interested in this??

this is an outstanding idea!

this is an outstanding idea!

5. A Canadian Play! Box. I don’t care what’s in it, I just want it 😂😂 🇨🇦

I'm sad for all of you in Canada that aren't eligible to...

I'm sad for all of you in Canada that aren't eligible to subscribe to play, but I hope you're able to purchase and like the newer boxes of Skincare by the ages and the Glitter Eyes boxes that popped up on October (?) available to purchase. I've seen a few previous monthly Play! boxes being sold online in the sale section. Are you able to order those for Canadian delivery? I hope so!

Re: I'm sad for all of you in Canada that aren't eligible to...

@FromBernadette unfortunately those aren't available to us either 😞 

Re: I'm sad for all of you in Canada that aren't eligible to...

Is that because of something to do with Customs? I feel like I should order boxes and send them to you! Is there a way to DM me your address??

XO,

@bakeamuffin wrote:

@FromBernadette unfortunately those aren't available to us either 😞 

Bernadette

Great idea. I would do skin care and makeup

I think this sounds really cool, but the idea of a luxury box has me so hyped

Also love the idea of having a luxury box subscription

This is what I like to hear!!!! Yes, I’ve been dying for SEPHORA to offer options like this for Play! Love this idea!!!
35 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing