Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

1st play box

I have to say I was so excited to find out Sephora had a $10 a month bag, but after receiving my 1st bag I'm not so excited anymore. Didn't get the 1st thing that they said I wld get.  I hope October is better or I'll have to cancel.   Glad I didn't cancel my subscription to Ipsy because I've never been disappointed in a bag they've sent. 

Re: 1st play box

I'm VIB Rouge and I just got my first Play box and it's covered in shampoo. The pink bag was sliced, everything in it was covered from a cut packet of shampoo. I threw out the shampoo and conditioner because it's just a mess. Only thing in box halfway decent was Ciate London Matte liquid lipstick. My Dermstore box is awesome! I'll wait for one more Play box and if it's junk like this one, I'm stopping the subscription. 

I'm Rouge, but that doesn't make a difference in my produ...

I'm Rouge, but that doesn't make a difference in my products. I would suggest updating your profile. The product choices got better when I updated my profile every couple months. Hope this helps.

you don't get everything they sneak peak.you get an assortment.  And some people have much better boxes than others. 

Anonymous Insider

Perhaps being VIB Rouge gets you a better box, because I've never been disappointed with mine.

I'm a rouge and this is month 3 that I am disappointed. I will get through the end of the year and then I think I will try other boxes

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing