Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

#028 box

Here is the #028 box,  is anyone else a little disappointed?  You can actually watch the Sephora unboxing video on YouTube of all the products and I have to say the  Smashbox primer is the smallest sample I have ever seen them give especially for this month.  😞 however you’re always going to have the hits and misses and I still see a whole lot more hits in this subscibtion...  just crossing my fingers for maybe a little bit more hits next month! 0F80736D-21FA-4CB6-8D9B-466F522C06D7.jpeg

RE: #028 box

Yeah I’m trying to stay positive however I do Boxycharm and yes it is $20 but a couple months ago I got a full-size Dr. Brandt face wash that cost $59 on Sephora along with four other full-size products and this month I’m getting to Dr. Brandt primer that’s $39 on Sephora along with four other full-size products. Also this last summer We even got a tarte pallet along with four other products. It’s kind of making it hard to stay with this when you have companies like that that are killing it! We shall see... if I get more boxes like December I will definitely stay with it.

This is most likely going to be my FIRST and LAST box wit...

This is most likely going to be my FIRST and LAST box with Sephora Play! There is absolutely NOTHING in this box that I would use. No makeup whatsoever and that's the primary reason I signed up for this subscription. I'll stick with my Ipsy glam bag. They never fail me!

I think it's a load of bull that there are no color products in this box! I'm getting this one also. Why the heck are there 2 primer products?? I cancelled this month.. all set! I'm sticking with allure.. getting a full size Sunday Riley product for $15!

They had the exact same eye cream last Spring. WTF? Are they just recycling the leftovers? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Honestly I’m also looking forward to the toner! I am just getting started on using toners and I was just about to buy one like two days before this happened so I will at least say that. I absolutely loved last months box that I got and I do like Sephora I was just really disappointed when It came to the Smashbox sample and I really like skin care products so I guess I just had high hopes... trying to stay positive though.

This is my first box and I am very underwhelmed. I’ll give it a couple more months and will cancel if they don’t get better.

Honestly this was probably the worst box in my opinion, other people may say differently but I think it’s a good idea maybe to see a couple months and if you like it 😊

This box wasn’t what I was expecting but I’m looking forward to trying the Fresh Rose Toner. I really wished they’ve given us the fragrance instead of the shampoo/conditioner.

Yes I had mentioned before that’s the one thing I am looking forward to is the toner... those little shampoo packets would literally wash a third of my hair I have such thick hair. Lol

Re: RE: #028 box

Same here, I’m looking forward to trying out the toner and I prefer fragrance. 

Where do you see what your box looks like?

Re: #028 box

THis looks like a box from the dec 2018 article.... you sure it’s for Jan? 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: #028 box

Yes it is

There isn't a single thing in this box that I want. That in combo with the full sized CEO serum in the Allure box this month makes me want to drop Sephora. 

RE: Re: #028 box

It was a disappointing box ☹️
Anonymous Insider

I'm with you!

I'm with you!

Yep, I was disappointed when I saw the spoilers for this box. I'm only looking forward to trying the Fresh rose toner. 

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • 0F80736D-21FA-4CB6-8D9B-466F522C06D7.jpeg
testing