cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

what's a good exfoliator for oily/acne prone skin

i have never bought an exfoliator so i really need some good recs on where to start looking 😀

RE: what's a good exfoliator for oily/acne prone skin

I love the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask!

Try the Dr. Dennis Gross acid peel pads. They are great for exfoliating your skin. Acids are actually excellent for exfoliating and brightening your complexion. Try it out first by using the pads once or twice a week. I have combo/oily skin [sensitive] and extremely acne prone and since I started using the pads [going on 2 months now] my skin has started to look and feel great. Try to stay away from facial scrubs or anything that has harsh physical abrasives since they can actually do more harm than good.
Anonymous Insider

I have the same skin type as well and if you are on a budget I suggest this product 100%

Re: what's a good exfoliator for oily/acne prone skin

I'm a big fan of Dr. Brandt Poredermabrasion or Tatcha Enzyme Powder. Both of them not only contain grains to physically help remove dead skin cells so your skin looks brighter, but also chemical exfoliators to help keep your pores clean and helps with uneven skintone/texture over time. You don't need a lot and it's meant to be used 1-2 times a week, so they last a long time. 😃

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: what's a good exfoliator for oily/acne prone skin

thanks will definitely consider !!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing