Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

skin care routine

hello I wanted to see if anyone can help me out with products I want to buy and with some I already have to start a skin care routine

I have:

Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Face Mask 2.3 oz/ 70 mL 

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL &

sephora supreme cleansing oil 

I was looking into buying:

Drunk Elephant Slaai™ Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser

Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum

Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

Cleansers: I was thinking of using the sephora cleansing oil when i wake up or for the morning & then the drunk elephant butter cleanser for night time when I need to wash off my make up 

as for the other not sure how to use them step by step yet for a routine so far I just been doing the sephora cleansing oil, GR toner and then the mask at night i'm just starting on skin care if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it ! 

Re: skin care routine

Hi @ariaaana!

I recently got the DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum and love it!  It's great for keeping my face oil free and still moisturizes my skin.  Make sure to use sunscreen with UV protection when you use it tho.

My favorite cleanser is the Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing