Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

serum for oily skin

I'm working on a skincare routine for my oily skin. I think I have a moisturizer and toner I like, (still not certain about cleanser), but I'm curious about what serums those with oily skin are fond of. I could use something that will help my oil and pore size. I've tried Truth Serum I got from a Play! box and it seems meh for my face. Any recommendations?

Re: serum for oily skin

@Cassandramo another good add might be an acid exfoliator to use every couple nights or so The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 1 oz/ 30 mLmight be a good treatment to add in addition to michelleshop's suggestion below to help with pore size/clogged pores

thanks much for the suggestion! I'm interested in TO prod...

thanks much for the suggestion! I'm interested in TO products but find it a bit difficult to understand what's suitable, so thanks for the usage tip too!

Re: serum for oily skin

I really like The Ordinary's niacinamide + zinc serum!  It's super cheap and has helped make my pores less visible and my skin a bit less oily.

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 1 oz/ 30 mL

At bare minimum, my I wash>toner>serum>moisturizer/SPF.  Highly recommend the TO serum!

thank you so much! TO products confused me a little and I...

thank you so much! TO products confused me a little and I had no idea where to start. This seems like a great suggestion.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors