Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

oily skincare routine

can anyone recommend a good, quality, and preferably non-expensive morning and night skincare routine for me please?

a description of my skin:

- i'm not very old, so I don't need any anti-aging stuff

- gets dry without proper moisturization

- a very oily t-zone, especially my nose.

- the skin on my nose has been damaged (maybe??) because it's a weird and different texture from the rest of my face (almost like a plastic, shiny layer?). 

- I don't have severe acne, but I have SO MANY little whiteheads all over my face that never seem to go.

- I also get a few, but very stubborn and big pimples (around my hairline and by my nose!!)

- I have enlarged pores that I would be extremely happy to shrink and also an uneven skin tone.

thanks in advance!

Re: oily skincare routine

I have been using Aveeno's skin care line facial wash, complexion wipes and moisturizer. I've noticed my previous blemishes going away and also an overall skin improvement. Aveeno is very gentle and reliable.

RE: oily skincare routine

i would highly recommend the tea tree oil line from the body shop! start with the gel cleanser, then the mattifying toner, and finish with the mattifying lotion!!
Anonymous Insider

Hi! 

i actually have similar skin to yours. I recently went to Sephora and an employee helped me pick out things that are certainly work out for me!

- I use the First Aid Beauty face cleanser. It has made the size of my pores smaller and my skin feels more even. It doesn't get as oily throughout the day.

- I didn't need a toner, I already use a Proactiv one, but I've heard that some people don't believe in it.

- finally I use the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet. It's super lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. ( especially with oily skin, I don't want something that will clog my pores)

- For acne treatments, I use the Caudalie Purifying Mask. While it is a bit more on the pricy side, it works wonders for me.

Hope this helps!

thank you!!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing