Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

not a cake fan...

every since i started getting acne & wearing foundation / concealer, i noticed that there are bumps under my make up. i preferred how it looked without anything because it looked more natural & like the title, i hate cake faces. however, my skin has gotten uneven from my tan. im really picky with my make up, especially because i have super oily skin, all the products ive used comes off during the day. not wearing anything but mascara helps me save time in the morning, not look like a cake face, nothing moves around + my face doesnt look like it's melting off at the end of the day. but lately, ive been looking for that flawless finish, oil control, not heavy feeling, maybe medium coverage & preferably not matte 😕 i know oily skin should have matte foundations but i love the look of a dewy foundation.. please suggest both though, dewy & matte ( unless it's impossible for oily skins to have dewy foundation that lasts ) then ill stick to my matte. price doesn't matter

RE: not a cake fan...

I love that dewy look too! Just have to come to terms with the fact that if I want that look with my combo/oily skin I'll need to touch-up. Recently been obsessed with glossier skin tint which gives decent coverage for such a light natural product. Evens out the skin tone beautifully. MAC next to nothing has a great my skin but better vibe. Super dewy if you're light-handed with the powder.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing