Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

need help looking for a good eyeliner

i seem to be having a problem with my eyeliner recently. im currently using too faced eyeliner. although it stays for a quite a few hours i find the liner transfers onto my eyelids. i understand i have really oily skin and that includes my eyelids. no amatter what i do whether ots concealer or eye shadow primer the transfer is ridiculous. can anyone suggest another trick?

RE: need help looking for a good eyeliner

I prime my lids with the Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre and my eye makeup stays all day. I just started using the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner and that stays all day.

Re: need help looking for a good eyeliner

Hi @Saruchabucha ,

I suggest the stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense BlackThis eyeliner does not budge and I have oily lids as well. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

thank you so much for your advice i will give it a try

thank you so much for your advice i will give it a try

Re: need help looking for a good eyeliner

I am not sure if you are looking for a liquid eyeliner or a gel but I would highly recommend the bobbi brown gel pot eyeliner! It lasts all day long on me and also is super easy to work with in my opinion !!

i can do both really ive never really tried the pot one a...

i can do both really ive never really tried the pot one as i am skeptical of my unsteady hand but will def look into it
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing