cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

makeup advice

whatโ€™s the best primer for oily skin and ga omg deep pores to at least minimize them. and a good foundation for this Miami hot weather. but itโ€™s also good for when the cold comes in. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Re: makeup advice

Our fans with oily skin LOVE the BECCA - Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector! Application is key - take a pea sized amount on your fingertips, rub it in until it becomes clear, and gently pat on the areas where you tend to get oily. You will see that it keeps your oils at bay all day long! Enjoy!

Hi @RoyalEllie722,

I suggest the BECCA - Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfectorand the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Standard Size - 1 oz/ 30 mL. Both are great at concealing pores and smoothing out the skin. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: makeup advice

Peter Roth Thomas is good and Make up forever has good mattifying primer

I recommend the PETER THOMAS ROTH - Skin to Die Forโ„ข No- Filter Mattifying Primer & Complexion Perfectoror the Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no moreยฎ pore refiner primer 1 oz. There are others from the Dr. Brandt pores no more like that may be better suited for what you need (thereโ€™s a luminizer version and a mattifying version too). I use powder to also blur pores and keep my skin matte. The TOO FACED - Primed & Poreless Pressed Powderaand the TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder โ€“ Peaches and Cream Collectionaare my favourites! If you want something really luminous, give the TOUCH IN SOL - No Poreblem Primera Try too! Itโ€™s a little too dewy for my everyday look, but it is very pretty and looks beautiful and smooth

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing