Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

long wearing foundation????

So Ive been looking for a long wearing foundation. I love the Estee Lauder double wear. Its my everyday foundation and I love it. I kind of want to find something just like it because Im tired of wearing the same foundation everyday. Any suggestions? 

Re: long wearing foundation????

@maha1995 I have oily skin and I too swear by Double Wear. BUT...I also love Fenty, Too Faced Peach, Make Up For Ever Ultra HD and Milani Conceal+Perfect. An AMAZING product you should try is the Urban Decay Velvetizer. It's actual a loose, mix-in medium. You can add it to any foundation and get a matte look. I absolutely LOVE using that with the MFE UHD. The finish is pure perfection. I use the TF Peach everyday cause I prefer med coverage. 

RE: long wearing foundation????

That's my fav too. I switch with Lancôme 24 hour.

Re: RE: long wearing foundation????

thanks for responding! I tried the lancome but it didnt last as long as I would like! being a teacher I need something that really stays and lancome didnt do it for me. any other suggestions? 

RE: long wearing foundation????

Right now I am obsessing over hourglass has such a beautiful finish it's amazing how nice it blends and how it lasts so beautiful on the skin through the day

I have oily skin and love Double Wear too! Other foundations that work for me are Maybelline fit me matte and poreless and Smashbox studio skin foundation.  The Fenty foundation also works for oily skin but I tried a sample of it and did not like how it wore throughout the day compared to double wear.  Hope this helps! 

oh okay! so no fenty for me then! ill try the hourglass thanks! 

Thanks will definitely try the smashbox. Thanks for your help!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing