Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

i need a new primer!!

i have super oily skin and deep pores and i’m afraid of spending more than $40 what primer would be best?

RE: i need a new primer!!

Mineral fusions for oily skin! It’s mostly natural but still has the blurring effect (silicones) to reduce the look of pores, I’m in the same boat, sometimes I wish I had wrinkles instead of large pores and oily skin! 😠

Re: i need a new primer!!

Hi @maesarah,

I suggest checking out the SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Mattifying H2O Gel Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL.It is very similar to the Becca Ever-matte primer. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: i need a new primer!!

Hey @maesarah! I like the Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer 1 oz/ 30 mLaNd TOO FACED - Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer – Peaches and Cream Collection. You can also grab mini sizes to try first! I was initially using the COVER FX - Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment, but I like the Too Faced better because I find it does more for my pores. And I always finish with the TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder – Peaches and Cream Collection. It gives a gorgeous airbrush finish and actually controls my oil throughout the day without blotting .. game changer! Plus you’re an insider so you can get 15% off your purchase Friday-Monday!! I wasn’t sure that I would want to spend 42 CAD on the setting powder but it was well worth it, plus it’s massive it’ll last a long time. Hope this helps!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing