Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

i have a problem skin oily

Once, my makeup simply like mascara & eyebrow without foundation when my skin really bad oily and i need remove oil skin on my face. How do i clean fascial skin??

Tags:

Re: i have a problem skin oily

What skincare products do you use currently, if any, @saraamhz?

I never use products skin, @quspork 

@saraamhz Ok, you'll want to start with a basic routine that you can build onto if needed. I'd recommend starting with a gentle cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Here are a few options for each of those that have worked well with my oily skin:

Cleanser- philosophy Purity Made Simple First Aid Beauty Mini Pure Skin Face Cleanser 2 oz/ 56.7 g Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 

Moisturizer- CosRx Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion and Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream (both are available at Ulta and K-beauty retailers), Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 1.3 oz / 40 mL, belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Sunscreen- MDSolarSciences Mineral Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UVA-UVB Sunscreen 4 oz/ 113 g COOLA Mineral Sun Silk Crème SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 44 mL Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 

Hi @saraamhz!

I use Cetaphil Cleanser for Normal to Oily skin, OLEHENRIKSEN Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner 6.5 oz/ 193 mL, and Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... to help control oils.

You can use blotting sheets throughout the day to remove excess oil.  I blot after sunscreen and again after foundation/concealer.  I dust on some translucent powder after that.

@RAWRitsRED @Thank you so much! I will buy soon 😊

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing