cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

foundation

i I am looking for a foundation that helps with oily skin

Re: foundation

I hope you will plenty of information about the fondation ..

A couple of suggestions for you depending on the level of coverage that you want, @amychelles: Too Faced Born This Way Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation Makeup, the NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation and if you want a product that can be used as a foundation OR primer (you can read about it in the product description 😊), you might look at the Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder .

I've been really liking Too Faced Born This Way Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation Makeup . I also like the Tarte Face Tape, but I don't think it mattifies as well as the Too Faced. For cheaper option/days I just need something, CoverGirl TruBlend Matte works well. 

@amychelles 

For light coverage, I like bareMinerals bareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Light Beige 09.

For medium coverage, Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm SPF 30 light to medium skin or Westman Atelier Vital Skin Full Coverage Foundation and Concealer Stick Atelier VIII

For heavier coverage, Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation or L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing