Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

eyebrow makeup with oily skin.

Looking for suggestions for any eyebrow makeup that doesn’t smudge on oily skin.

Have you tried doing your eyebrows first? Completely avoiding foundation on your eyebrows and priming with a translucent powder before you go in with your eyebrow product?? Trying different techniques helped me. I had issues, especially in the summer months. I also lightly set with translucent powder before finishing off with brow gel. Hopefully one of these tips help if you, haven't tried them already. Good luck!

RE: eyebrow makeup with oily skin.

I use the NYX eyebrow gel! It’s really long lasting and it doesn’t smudge on my oily skin. Love that stuff.

The only thing that has worked for me, and sadly not able to be purchased at Sephora is Wunderbrow. I am an event planner and sometimes our events are out in 95° weather, outdoors for 12 hours, it's lasted without issue. good luck!

Re: eyebrow makeup with oily skin.

This is a problem for me, too, even though I have normal skin. Gel, pencil, powder all get smudged by half of the day. I only use brow mascaras now, currently using Kaja Beauty. The trick is apply one layer, wait for it to dry, then reapply another one. You'll get very dramatic and natural looking brows. 

If you need to draw over first, go with Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW pomade 😄

Let me know of your result. Good luck!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing